Monday, August 18, 2014

TIlda with Rose Lace Dress

Hi Magnolia fans!
I have a "purpley" project to share with you today.  I made this for a very sweet lady who inspired me a few months ago. Here, I used Tilda with Rose Lace Dress from the Pink Lemonade Collection and colored the image with Copics. And if you're wondering why it says My Purpley Life, you can visit my main blog to read more about it. I also used a some DooHickeys for this project: Dream Tag, Rose Leaf and Lovely Fence.

The flowers are from WOC, the charm is from Tilm Holtz and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.

Here is a closer look at Tilda.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mae, what a gorgeous card. Love the colors and the way you've colored Tilda. This is beautiful.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete