Friday, February 1, 2013

Tilda with Big Tulips

Hi Magnolia friends!
Spring is just around the corner and for sure we will soon be seeing lots of Spring colors in cards and projects. And to start of with Spring cards, I want to share this one with you

  I used Tilda with Big Tulips and colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers. I inked this stamp a few night ago and I even posted a photo of it in FB. I can say that this is one of my fave stamps because I have inked her up a few times more than the other stamps  that I have.
I inserted a little pocket for the tag.  The tag is a Magnolia DooHickey: Tilda Tag.  The beautiful flowers, leaves and stamens are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
The rest of the embellishments are from my stash: ribbons, lace, charm and twine.
The DP is from Echo Park Spring Time
Here's a closer look
DI Recipe:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Spun Sugar
Hair & Shoe: Walnut Stain
Tulips: Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, 
Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky
Clothes: Milled Lavender
Ground: Vintage Photo

The inside of the card has the same sketch as the front. I stamped it with an accent stamp from an old Magnolia Collection. (I totally forgot what collection and I have to look it up! :) )
I hope you like my card today.
Thanks you for dropping by and I really appreciate when you do.

Have a great week end!

Mae

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mae!!
    so glad to hear you are in the beginning of the Spring, and I am sure I will see more beautiful Spring card from you soon .. and I will love them as I love this one :)

    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! Another beautiful card. I love the delicate soft colors and the coloring is amazing, as always!! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete