Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tilda with Dot Bow

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all enjoying your day. 
This is another attempt to make a 3D paper pieced card.  I used Tilda with Dot Bow from the 
With Love Collection and I colored her with Copic Sketch Markers.
I chose this image because it doesn't have a lot of tiny  pieces to cut. hehe


Here's a view from the side so you can see the 3D pieces/layers.


A closer look...


Copic Recipe:
Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 21, pink chalk (cheeks)
Hair: E49, 37, 35, 33, 51
Blue: B97, 95, 93, 91
Red: R29, 27, 24, 23


On the inside of the card, I used the same sketch and stamped it with an old Magnolia Hearts Stamp.




Thanks for stopping by!
 I'll be back tomorrow with another card. See you then!

Mae


Supplies:
DP: MME
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts

Metal Corner: Momenta
Others: Tim Holtz ticket, CC Designs Rolled Rose Die, Petaloo Heart Pin, charms, pearls, seam binding



1 comment:

  1. Wow Mae, you did a great job there. This is beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete