Friday, October 19, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello Friday! We are ready for the weekend!
 My card today features a stamp from the Little Christmas Collection and I love this because it's an image with a sentiment! I colored Tilda with Copics and I cut her out. I also used the poinsettia and vintage tag DooHickey.  The snowflakes are from Lifestyle Crafts and the twigs/branch is from Marianne Designs. The berries, I made by myself using red and white stamens painted with Glossy Accents and dipped in extra fine glitter.
A closer look at Tilda.


The pearl brad is from Michael's.


Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like my card for you today!
Have a safe weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mae, I absolutely adore this card. Looked at a few of your blog posts, your work is awesome, very talented.

    ReplyDelete