Monday, December 30, 2013

Winner for Shutter # 28

Hello again.
I'm sorry for the delay.  It's been busy around the house with family, friends, gatherings here and there, cooking and cleaning and all the fun stuff the comes with the holidays.

Anyway, I'm here to announce the winner for the Shutter #28.
And the winner is
That's you, Yvonne!
IvonneDecember 28, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Wow, your card is so beautiful and so delicate! Love the soft colors and the fabulous coloring! Happy New Year! Hugs, Ivonne

Send me an email with your mailing address and I'll send it over to Magnolia.
justalittlebitsweet (at) gmail (dot) com
Congratulations!

And to all who took time to stop by and leave a comment, thank you so much and I wish you all a Wonderful New Year!!!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mae!! Yay!! Woohoo! Woot woot! I am so happy I won!! I am sending you my info right away. Wishing you a Happy New Year! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete