Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winter Wonderland DooHickey Dies

Hello Magnolia fans!

 I have 2 simple, quick and easy to make Christmas Tag to share, using 2 of the new DooHickey Dies from the Winter Wonderland Collection.


For the first tag, I used the Ornament Pointy Kit .  This die can also be used as an actual Christmas tree ornament and you can decorate it and hang it on your tree.  (I also used the Fir and Poinsettia die and the Merry Christmas text from A Christmas Story Collection for this tag) 
And for the second tag I used Christmas Tree Branch. It took me awhile to figure out how to use the tree branch but based on the name, I used it to make half of a Christmas Tree. 

These are the DooHickey Dies I used.

    http://www.stampandcreate.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_324_347&products_id=5525           

 I hope you got a bit of inspiration on how to use the new
Magnolia Winter Wonderland DooHickey Dies.
I'll be posting a few more as soon as I get a new light box.
(well, I'm still in the process of making it so wish me luck!)

Thanks for stopping by!
See you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. oooh..... love love love it Mae !!!!
    hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tgas! Thanks for sharing it.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Seeing the dies in use.. Now I want them too!! Beautiful tag with the ornaments.. Love the idea!! FAB colors too.. Perfect use of colors on both Tag´s.. Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete