Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Matryoshka

Привет
That's "hi" in Russian! I think it's pronounced "privet" or something like that!

I want to share with you a card I made using Matryoshka Tilda and masked with the Mocsow Cathdral, both from the Little Moscow Collection. Isn't she adorable? 
Just behind my card is my own Matryoshka or Russian Nesting doll. I had this Matryoshka for almost 20 years now.


 As usual, I colored the image using DI's and I made a mistake when I colored the red tower. I didn't have enough patience to let it dry so I messed up the colors and red was my last resort...to coverup the ugly mess.


Here's another  look at the Russian Nesting Dolls.  This one actually has 20 (yes, 20!!) dolls nested inside but I just took out 3.


Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.  
I started this year quite busy but I promise to catch up with my blogging.
Thanks for all your support and for hanging in there with me!
Hugs,



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, love this tilda and can't wait to buy it! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete