Sunday, December 1, 2013

North Pole Tilda

Hello Magnolia Fans!
It's the 1st for December and I can't believe how time has flown so fast.

The card I am sharing with you today is the one I sent to one of the Magnolia Fans in Facebook.
Francis Weitering from Netherlands was one of the lucky fans to receive a card from one of the Magnolia DT members and I was so excited to send my card to her. And this is what I sent to her.
I used North Pole Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection. Colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers and I used some Magnolia Designer Paper to match her outfit.


I absolutely love her hair.  The curly swirls are just beautiful.


The flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The pull out tag has the sentiment and I used some Magnolia Christmas Accessory stamps to decorate the tag.


Magnolia Supplies used for this card are the following:

Here's a last look at the card.
I really enjoyed coloring this image as much as I enjoyed making the card.
I hope you like it too.


Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful week ahead.
See you again soon!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Card Mae, I love your colouring and colour combination too, they work really well, the white branches with the paint really do add that wintery feel to your card. Those cute metal corner as to sigh for... hee hee!
    Cuddles Jay xxx ps. Francis is a very lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень нравится! Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the purple, something different from the usual colours. Well coloured

    ReplyDelete