Friday, November 23, 2012

Black & White

Happy Weekend Friends!

I'd like to share with you a black and white card I made.  I colored Tilda with 
Copic Sketch Markers Toner Gray 0-8
I apologize for the photo. I don't know how to set my camera to take a decent black and white photo.  These are the best photos I can take.


 I used MIC blending card.
Copic Recipe:
Skin: T3, T2, T1, T0
Hair: T6, T4, T2, T0
Top: T4, T3, T2, T1, T0
Pants: T8, T7, T6, T5, T3
background: T1, T0 colorless blender


In Order for me to get a really nice contrast in color, I laid the card on top of the Magnolia Ink Magazine so you can see the it really it black & white :)


Thanks for dropping by! 

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Mae

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mae,

    your card is beautyful!

    Hugs Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae! Beautiful card, the black and white looks so elegant! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely in Black & White Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mae , that looks so beautiful ! Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete