Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Baby (Tilda's Family 2)

This is my 2nd Tilda's Family card. The first one I made can be found HERE. I used the same images but masked it on the opposite side. I colored this image over a month ago and I almost forget about it.  Good thing I had some new papers that matched the image.

This card is on it's way to California...to a good friend of mine 
who just gave birth to a healthy baby boy.


 In the inside of the card is a tag and at the back of the tag is where I wrote my message.



One more look...

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,
Mae


~*~*~*~*~
Stamps: Lovely Home (Sweet Crazy Love), Tilda's Family (Prince & Princess), Sentiment (LOTV)
Ink: Distress Inks
Paper: MME 
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts Square Doily, Spellbinders
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Embellishments: ribbon, twine, buttons, charms (my stash)

2 comments:

  1. Wow your card is treully amazing!!
    Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit is ook weer zo'n blog waar Je volger van moet worden Mae.
    Ik heb heel genoten van,het bekijken van Je mooie creaties.
    Dus deze volger zal Je blog geregeld bezoeken.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete