Friday, June 15, 2012

Edwin in Miami

 Happy Friday  to all!
Today at Tilda's Town Challenges we have a new challenge for you.  The theme for this week is

Lazy Days of Summer
Summer is here! And Edwin is here to wish you the best this summer.
For my card today, I have Edwin in Miami from the Summer Memories Collection. I also used the beach background from Lazy Summer, a sand castle and seashell to create this summer scene.
I colored the image over a month ago with Distress Ink Reinkers. The DP is from Queen & Co and I really like the colors: bright green, blues, orange and yellow. I have used the other coordinating DP with my other summer themed projects because I kinda liked their summer color combo.
~*~*~*~*~*~


~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A closer look

~*~*~*~*~*~

Because I inked this image over a month ago, I can not remember what colors I used :(

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok, Now, pop over to my talented teammates blogs for more inspiration for this week's challenge. Don't forget to link up your creations to Tilda's Town Challenges
and link back to us from your entry post.


Have a great weekend everyone!


Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mae, I love that scene you created with this sweet Edwin. wonderful coloring. could not stop looking at all the pretty details! Lovely work. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your card is stunning Mae!:) And I love your beautiful and perfect coloring.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amo sus tarjetas son hermosas un abrazo fuerte desde Venezuela

    ReplyDelete