Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Stamp Kit

Hello my peeps! I hope you all had a wonderful end.  Well, I did! I received the new
 Summer Stamp Club Kit and I couldn't wait to to ink them up!

This is my attempt to make a "shabby chic" card.  
But I'm not so sure if it's chic enough to be shabby! LOL
 



 I used the new DI Picked Raspberry for her dress, shoes and bows!





I can't wait to ink up the other images!
Have a great day!

Hugs,



Stamp: summer stamp club kit
Medium: Distress Ink Reinkers
Paper: Scrap Cake
Ribbons/lace/cahrms: my Stash,
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
other: distresser, white pen, antique white acrylic paint, Pearl Pen

7 comments:

  1. I think you've nailed the shabby chic style, Mae! It's Gorgeous! Love all the amazing details and your layering! Such a cute Tilda! i just got the new kit in the mail today- can't wait to try it out! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's gorgeous, cannot wait for my kit to arrive!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOw this is lovely! I just love everything about it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Awesome card. Beautifull colouring !!!

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mae, Your card is stunning!
    Hugs, Brigitte :)

    ReplyDelete