Friday, July 13, 2012

Baby Edwin

Hello Magnolia friends!
For my card today, I have Baby Edwin from the the Princes & Princesses Collection which was released early this year.  The image is colored using Distress Ink Reinkers.

Yesterday was my son's 10th birthday and we spent it at a Water Park here in Illinois. The weather was great!  It was not so hot (85 F/29C) and the park was not so packed. I can't believe he is 10 years old now! Time has flown so fast. My card today reminds me of the time when my son was still a baby...with a binkie in his mouth, wearing blue onesies... ((sigh!!!) But no matter what, he will always be my baby!





I hope you like my card for today.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Mae

7 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Mae!! Your colouring is fantastic and all those details.. Amazing!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute!!
    You are blessed with a lot of inspiration!!

    Hugs sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mae,

    Wath a lovely card.
    And your colouring is wonderfull.

    Greetings Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mae, so many gorgeous details and I love all the little charms. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Mae! you always do the little extra to make the cards extraordinary! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your creations!
    this card is sp sweet :)
    have a nice weekend
    Hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is ADORABLE! Love every single inch of it, absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Your colouring with Distress Inks is so beautiful, and I love all the decorations you've added. Your attention to details is amazing. Love the banner with the charms, fabulous!!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete