Thursday, April 26, 2018

Fruit Salad Blog Hop Winner!!!

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for joining us in the Fruit Salad Blog Hop!
I, myself was so inspired by the creations of my team mates.  I hope you were too.


Now, it's time to reveal the winners of the 
Magnolia DT Fruit Salad Collection Blog Hop!

The winner from my blog is:

Jirawadee

Congratulations!
Please send me an email with your full name and mailing address to:
justalittlebitsweet@gmail.com

We also have the rest of the winners from the other DT Blogs

Take a look, 
maybe you are among the lucky winners!

If you find your name here, 
you must visit the blog you won in, 
and there the Designer will ask you to send her 
an e-mail with your full name and address.

1. Monique - Plony
2. Maki - Karen
3. Tanja - Chris
4. Debbie - Suzi
5. Claire -
Nuno Miguel
6. Camilla S. - Elly
7. Maria Irene - Margaria
8. Janny - Martine
9. Yuri - Mlarisa
10. Lillemor - Hazel
11. Jiwon - Sol
12. Diana - Elin
13. Becky - Davinia
14. Camilla H. - Donna

 15. Mae - Jirawadee  ***
15. Nancie - Laura Corkill


Again, Congratulations to all the winners!!

We hope to see you again on next Blog Hop!



Hugs,

Mae

1 comment: