Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Art Journal: Magnolia Window

Hi Magnolia Friends!

I have an Art Journal Page I'd like to share with you.  I used the DooHickey Club Kit Le Jardin dies (Vol.#4) for this art journal.  There is a video on how I made this below.
I hope you like it!

(OK, so the lighting in the video changes very ofter. I filmed this video close to the window to have natural lighting.  Unfortunately, the weather here in Chicago changes every 5 minutes....from sunny to gloomy and sunny again... so you can see the difference in the video.  But I still do hope that you like it.)

You can watch the video below or you can watch it on YouTube HERE!
Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by and watching the video! I hope to see you again soon!
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Mae .. your art journal is awesome!!!!!
    If I could make like yours .. what a dream!
    and Thank you so much for the video, looking forward your next tutorial ;)
    Big Hugs from here,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's such good inspiration...I never make a journal...but after seen your video...maybe I want make 1 later...
    See you in next creation
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete