Monday, November 3, 2014

Ribbon Tilda

Hello Magnolia fans.

Today, I have a card using an older Magnolia stamp.This is Ribbon Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection of 2011. This collection was released just a month or two after I started card making.  Tilda is colored with Copics and the flowers, leaves and twigs were cut using Magnolia DooHickey Dies.

I love the versatility of this stamp. I know that this is from a Christmas collection but you can surely use this image for Valentines or other occasion.
 

I will see you again soon.  Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mae,
    I really love it! Thank you very soo much for your participation in the Magnolia's Boutique challenge as guest design .
    I',m very very happy that you accepted our invitation. Your cards are simply fabulous.
    Congrats for the beautiful card .
    Hugs to you. Lena, from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete