Monday, August 12, 2013

Tilda with Cross Necklace

Hello Friends!
I'd like to share my card today. I have a couple of friend whose daughters have their "confirmation ceremony" so I thought I should make one. Tilda with Cross Necklace from the Special Moments Collection is perfect for this card. I also used the church stamp from one of the old Magnolia Stamps.

I used Distress Ink Reinkers to color the image.


A pull-out tag for the sentiment


Beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The inside of the card is left blank for any personal message or sentiment.
The grunge/flourish stamp is from Stempelglede.


*~*~*~*~*~*


Magnolia DooHickey Dies/DP:
Lovely Fence, Grass, Swirly Butterfly. Rose Leaf, Vintage Tag
DP from Magnolia: Vintage Blue English Soap






  Other supplies I used for this card:
Arches HP WC paper
Coffee Archival Ink Pad
Antique White Acrylic Paint
Charm, Seam Binding, jute string
paper doily
Lil Inker Designs Die

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope to see you again soon!



 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwww What a gorgeous card did you make and those great details! Love it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card inside & out. LOVE your work !!!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete