Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Wedding Tilda

Summer Wedding Tilda is one of my favorites from the Special Moments Collection. I have colored her several times but never got a chance to make a card.  This one so far is my first card made using this image and I have a few more waiting to be place in a card. 
This is a flat card and it can be easily displayed using an easel stand or an open frame.
I have a couple more cards from the Special Moments Collection and I'll be posting them with in the next week.
So on to my card...


 I colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Rolled up flowers

*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Magnolia Products used:


 
 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you like my card today. I do love to hear what you think about it.
Thanks for dropping by!




Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment