Friday, June 28, 2013

Two Cards

Hello everyone!
It's nice to be back! My family and I were out on vacation and I have not been around blogland lately and I'm still catching up with all the beautiful creations posted on blogs all around. Today, I have a simple card with a pull out tag for the sentiment. 
My card features Tilda with Two Rosettes from the Special Moments Collection.
I had to minimize embellishments because I didn't want to cover the beautiful designer paper also from the Special Moments Collection.


I used the "no black lines" technique with Distress ink Reinkers.


The pull-out tag is at the side.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For my 2nd card,  I made a baby card using  Delivery From Heaven also from the Special Moments Collection. I posted this last week  on my main blog and I totally forget to post it here. :)


I colored the image using my Copics.


Here's the little insert tag with a sentiment.


Thanks for dropping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mae,

    Your cards are wonderful.
    Love your colouring and the details are just stunning.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cards Mae, so beautiful delight!
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this are two wonderful cards. And your Coloring is gorgeous.

    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete