Friday, February 15, 2013

DooBeePops and Tilda with Watering Can



Hello Magnolia Friends.
I'm back for another card using the latest DooBeePops Paper from Magnolia.
They sent me a few colors and this is the card I came up with.
I made it simple and matched the colors I have with some paper I had in my stash.

For this card, I used Tilda Watering stamps from the Little Easter Collection and I masked her with Tulip Walkway from the Butterfly Wishes Collection.

 I made some tulips using the DooBeePops paper and I was glad I had some DP that matched the DBP paper I have on hand.

I also made a trim using the DBP paper and lined in across with seam binding. I think it's a nice way to use it the way we use lace or trim.


There are several beautiful colors of this DooBeePops paper and I am sure you are going to enjoy playing with them.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Wonderfull. I like the peper flowers. the backgroun i's nice.

    Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae, Aaw, that is beautiful honey, soo creative, I'm in love with it! Huggles Jay x

    ReplyDelete